You must be a registered apprentice and have received an email with your Offer of Classroom Training from the Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development (MLTSD) to be eligible to register into an apprentice intake offered at SNP.
Apprentice intake seats are filled on a first come first served basis, we highly recommend that you register as soon as possible.
Ready to register
- You received an offer of classroom training from the MLTSD
- You reviewed SNP Intake Schedules
- Complete the Apprentice Application or contact 604-493-1245 ext. 6226 for assistance
- You must pay the intake fee to complete your registration (payment required to secure your seat)
- A registration confirmation email will be sent once processed
After you register
- SNP will communicate with apprentices through the email you provided
- Prior to the start of classes, you will receive information regarding:
- Intake schedule and details
- Other important information such as PPE, tools, and books that apprentices are responsible to purchase prior to class start
- Connect with SNP Navigation Officer and SNP Student Success Officer prior to class start if you require accommodations to assist with your learning
- Apprentices will be assessed a non-refundable fee of $50 for late withdraws (after 3rd class)