The Bachelor of Arts in Ogwehoweh Languages degree seeks to further the continued development of Ogwehoweh cultural understanding within an Ogwehoweh language context. This Six Nations Polytechnic accredited undergraduate degree focuses on Mohawk or Cayuga language and grammar as the core area of study.
Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent with a minimum average of 65%
- Students who do not meet the above minimum requirements may be offered admission as a probationary student with conditions*
- Students may also apply as mature students
Note: Students must finish Language I and Grammar I with a 63-66% (C) average in each course.
- Education Assistant
- Education Resource Developer
- Curriculum Writer
- Curriculum Resource Developer
- Website Developer
- Policy Analyst
- Language Revitalization Strategist