Thank you for considering a donation! The education success rates of the Indigenous Peoples participating in Canada’s western education systems are far from acceptable. Help close this gap by supporting access to postsecondary education in a culturally responsive system, that prepares Indigenous learners for the labour market, while acquiring Hodinoso:ni culture, language, and traditions.
SNP has over twenty years’ experience delivering Indigenous postsecondary education with incredible success! Provincial curriculum is modified and infused with Indigenous knowledge and transferred through an extensive network of Indigenous professors and First language instructors, guardians, scholars, and a growing archival centre of Hodinoso:ni resources.
Our success supports a strong economy and Indigenous sustainability as detailed in our Institutional Action Plan.
Priorities for Giving
- Tuition Scholarships
- Student Bursaries
- Program Expansion
Ways to Give
- Click the Donate Now button to the right and make a donation through PayPal
- Send an e-transfer to email@example.com
- Provide a one-time or recurring contribution.
- Pay tribute to an occasion or honour the memory of a loved one with a gift to SNP.
Join our Champions for Change Program
This program has unique benefits for donors with annual contributions of $5000.00 or more. Champions for Change provides a foundation to grow our Institute in support of Indigenous Sustainability. As a Champion for Change, you will receive special invitations and opportunities to experience SNP, meet students, educators, and community members who believe in education, sustainability and Indigenous knowledge as much as you do. All Champions receive:
- A subscription to the annual newsletter
- A copy of our Annual Report
- A listing in our Annual Report (if desired)
- A listing on our website (if desired)
- Special event invitations.
SNP has benefitted from the support of individuals, families, organizations, colleges, universities, corporations, cultural centres, all levels of government, and the private sector. We welcome your support!